Friday, October 30, 2009

Ready to Roll

Yo!  Fans! Here I am!  Awake since three and ready to speak. 
Two days of a vice-crunching, throbbing headache caused by, I thought, a severe change in weather was sent packing by Miracle Man Dr. Marc Viafora at Mountain Dove Chiropractic.  It seems to have been a pattern for me at this time of year, ascertained Dr. Marc, who then said, "Let's see if we can interrupt that pattern."  We did.  Not without a sobbing trip deep within, followed by immediate release, a three and a half hour nap, and a peace that permeated my entire being.  Wow!  This Network is great stuff.
That afternoon around four-thirty tiny white dots fell in Pine Valley!  They morphed into large lacey flakes that hitched a ride on Shasta's back as she and I walked through the magical screen of snow that graced our corner of the canyon on Wednesday. 
Twenty-seven degrees right now!  Yippeeeee!  The summer was soooo hot and sooooooo long and sooooo buggy that this is nirvana.
Registered yesterday for The Hollywood Book Festival in July of 2010.  Produced in conjunction with Barnes & Noble, this is a one-day event that brings authors and filmmakers together to further the bringing of good stories to the silver screen, home-screen, any screen.  I am very much looking forward to returning to the scene of my former life as a two-book-on-my-way-to-three-and-four AUTHOR!
Haven't even thought about dinner!
Buongiorno, amici!
Baci, Susanna

No comments:

Post a Comment