Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Sunday!
And it is one for me: finally slept a full night after two or three of staring at the stars; a crisp, cool morning to walk the dog and yak away with my friend Catana up and down the hills of Pine Valley; and an email that said my books were shipped from the publisher via UPS on Friday and will arrive at my home on Tuesday! Thank God! The Sedona Book Festival is Saturday, October 3rd and I DO want to have my books. Looks like I'll be able to relax and enjoy the rest of the week in jolly anticipation of the soiree. It's my first book festival, as well as Sedona's, so you know what Sade says in that song of hers, "It's never as good as the first time..."
Making Tofu Marinara for dinner tonight: sauteed in good green olive oil, lotsa garlic, mushrooms, zucchini, and Mama Diodati's famous Salsa Napoli. Mmmm....
Happy Sunday, y'all, and buon appetito!
Love,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment