Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Away We Go!

Off into the blue horizon of cyberspace! I am rather amazed that I am so excited by this whole presence on The Internet right from my peaceful red rock home in Sedona, Arizona! But you know, having exposed my innermost in my new book, I Knew It Then, has freed me to come on out. Wow! Social Security, a website, and a blog all in one year; that's heady stuff! Who would've thought??? Not me, folks. Well, I have thought about the Social Security money for a few years now, but not cyberspace. Just goes to show you that age is just a number, and life can be whatever you've got the time, energy, and inspiration to make it.
Look forward to hearing from all you other Artist Way devotees, and anyone who would like to reach out to me.

Love,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment